Aerial Work performed by foreign operator

Aerial Work performed by foreign operator

To perform Aerial Work in Finland foreign companies must seek permission from Trafi for the intended operations. This is done with the application form LU3309 with which you must submit:

  • Your existing Aerial Work Certificate or Air Operator Certificate for your home country
  • Certificate of Insurance
  • Certificate of Airworthiness
  • Certificate of Registration
  • Map of the area 
  • Operator’s Manual description of the operation in English
  • Special requests (e.g. flights below minimum flight altitudes, underslung load, dangerous goods etc.)


Application Form




Page updated 06/20/2018